Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm still here...

See.... all you have to do is ask if this thing is on... and here I am. I have been pretty busy lately trying to finish getting my soldiers ready to deploy to Death Valley! I'll be on my way to California on Friday. I hear the Mojave is nice this time of year. Glad the Army decided to give me a vacation from the weather here..... 80 and sunny every day....

Still not too sure when I am going to be able to come home in June... or even if I am going to get the time at this point... will just have to wait and see... I would advise all not to make any plans based on me. Thats just the way it goes in the Army.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ Amy said...

Picture of the beach/water?

8:41 PM  
Blogger jjp said...

I hate to break this to you, but I never makes plans based on you...

10:19 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

Dang! I was really hoping to get everyone together for at least a minute or two!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home