Saturday, September 02, 2006

MAIL...

So, I guess there are some questions about the mail situation....

The address I gave was definaltly wrong.. the zip code is 09351.

If you sent mail to that zip code.. then I will get them... that unit # thing doesn't really matter.

This is the real thing:

Adam Payne
HHT 3-4 CAV
APO AE 09351

I have been getting plenty of mail to that address. As for the return address thing... I'm not sure how that got started.. I don't recall ever saying not to put them on there. The post office definatly won't send things like that. Uh.. things are going well here though. Time is going by pretty fast.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~ Amy said...

Did you get the card we sent?

6:30 AM  
Blogger Doc Payne said...

hmmm.... no card yet...

1:24 PM  
Blogger ~ Amy said...

it finally came back :(

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home