Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving.....

Happy Thanksgiving! They did a little dinner here for us.. it was pretty nice except no mashed potatoes! They serve mashed potatoes like every other day.. but not on Thanksgiving... strange. I received a couple packages yesterday... Mom, the organizer is perfect. And the little debbies are perfect also. The orange ones are allready gone! Amy and fam thanks for the lights and candy and stuff. I put the lights up along with moms lights and garland. Looks very festive. Grandma, Thanks for the package! The nuts and trail mix are great. I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving. Have some mashed potatoes for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger jjp said...

Hmm...

No mashed potatoes? I would request a refund.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

No mashed potatoes?!? What are they thinking? I remember Thanksgivings when your 1st course was a plate of mashed potatoes and gravy..... have a great day anyway, and glad the organizer is what you wanted.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home