Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hmmm...

I finally found a computer that would let me on the blogger! Yay. So i tried the muppet personality.... I had a real hard time posting it.. anyone know how to change my blogspot desktop back to English? Everything is in German right now and my German is just a little rusty... Anyway, my muppet personality is the Swedish Chef.
"Bork! Bork! Bork!"
Your happy and energetic - with borderline manic tendencies.
No one really gets you. And frankly, you don't even get you.
But, you sure can whip up a great chocolate mousse

interesting... gotta run.. but I should be able to update this thing much more frequently in just a few days......

4 Comments:

Blogger ~ Amy said...

Welcome back to blogger world! I know exactly how to change your language back. I had to learn the hard way. Madelyn likes to bang my keyboard and it's amazing how fast she can change and save settings. Here's how you can change your language setting:
1. From the Dashboard, click on "Settings" which is the middle word on the right side across from "new post".
2. On the secondary tabs, click the 3rd one "Formatting"
3. About 6 options down on the page is language.

1:33 PM  
Blogger ~ Amy said...

are you still reading German?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

Swedish Chef, huh? Go figure!

8:36 AM  
Blogger ~ Amy said...

SO, where is the picture of your new car?!? Oh, wait....CARS! Need to post pictures for those of us who do not go out and buy cars whenever we feel like it.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home